Rustic Grove is a division of ACP, which develops innovative ceiling solutions and other unique products to construct or renovate homes and commercial buildings.
About Rustic Grove
Rustic Grove wall panels are sourced from architectural salvage sites, lumberyards and reclaimed building materials, items that would otherwise go to waste in a landfill. Repurposing such materials allows us to employ local Indian families and provide them with a living wage, a practice that is not only good for the environment, but good for the local economy.
Acoustic Ceiling Products (ACP) develops innovative ceiling solutions and unique products to construct or renovate homes and commercial buildings. Backed by 50 years of contracting experience, ACP’s vinyl, thermoplastic, PVC, glass and wood products blend ingenuity with style – giving customers finished projects that feature easy installation, quality, affordability and timeless appeal.
Why do 75% of our commercial customers return to ACP? Why are retail stores adding display space for our growing product line? And why are television programs like HGTVs I Want That featuring our latest products?
The answer is that we are committed to innovation in designing and building products to meet our customers needs and customer service to ensure every customer is satisfied with installation and performance of our products. What will ACP come up with next? Watch every six months for a new idea to become a proven solution.
At Acoustic Ceiling Products, we pride ourselves in developing products which solve problems, add value to your home and bring a sense of style previously only available to designers and architects. Our decor products are affordable and can be installed by the average person. When you complete your project, you’ll have a sense of pride that YOU made it happen and you’ll be the envy of your friends.
Throughout our 20 years of history and experience in developing and selling building materials to home owners and contractors, one theme has always guided our way: excellence in customer service. Our commitment to every customer is that you will have a positive and enjoyable experience with us, with our products and with your end project.
Of course, if for some reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact any one of our great customer care team members and we will make it right.
Rob Rebman, Owner
- 1998 | Introduced first product to the home-center industry.
- 2004 | Surpassed our goal of having five different product offerings in more than 1,500 home-center locations throughout the United States.
- 2005 | Introduced the Classic Tin Style panel product line.
- 2007 | Introduced the Evoba Wood Ceiling System product line.
- 2007 | Rebranded Classic Tin Style backsplash and ceiling panels Fasade.
- 2007 | Fasade backsplash and ceiling panels named Best New Product of the Year by HOME magazine.
- 2009 | Aspect Metal peel and stick backsplash introduced.
- 2009 | Genesis maintenance free ceiling panels introduced.
- 2010 | Fasade wall panels introduced.
- 2013 | Aspect Matted Peel & Stick tiles introduced.
- 2013 | Aspect Matted Peel & Stick Metal Backsplash Tiles Named to This Old House Top 100 List.
- 2014 | Aspect Glass Peel & Stick Tiles introduced.
- 2016 | Aspect Stone Peel & Stick Tiles introduced.
- 2017 | Cre8tive Garage Door Hardware products introduced.
- 2017 | DumaWall Wall Panels introduced.